top of page
Join us in reaching our goal of $30,000
If every student sells 3 packets of tickets we will reach our goal.
* We also donate 15% to Second Harvest Food Bank!*
Be entered to win $25,000 & hundreds of other prizes!
Drive For Schools Details:
Founded in 2005 by Subaru of Santa Cruz and now sponsored by the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Drive for Schools has successfully raised more than $7.2 million total since 2005. All elementary, middle and high schools in Santa Cruz County are invited to participate. Best of all, each participating school keeps every dollar they earn.
Every ticket purchased is entered into the Drive For Schools raffle. There is no limit to how many entries per person. This year The Boardwalk is providing a grand prize of $25,000 cash and five $1,000 cash prizes. There are many other prizes that are generously donated by other local businesses. We are grateful for their support!
Check out all of our fun, TLCS incentives! >>
Part of our mission as a school is to give back and inspire our students to
do the same. Every year we donate 15% of our earnings to Second Harvest Food Bank. Help us raise money for our school and feed people in need in our own community. The more we sell the more we earn and donate!
Last year we raised $23,565 - Help us beat our previous record of $30,615
and be the top earning school in 2021!
Sell as many tickets as possible to family, friends, neighbors, etc. We encourage each student to sell at least 3 packets (18 tickets - $75) to reach our $30,000 goal.
You can purchase tickets...
1. through your school account: forms.gle/HYPSrqrRCdStfWVv5
2. by CC: twinlakes.mypaysimple.com/s/tlcs (share with family/friends)
3. with cash/check (use form below for tracking purposes)
** If purchased online, we fill out the Drive For Schools tickets for you!
1. Purchase/sell DFS tickets and receive one entry per ticket sold into our Weekly Prizes: individual surprise drawing AND class competition! To be entered, purchase online or by cash/check (tracked on the form below) and turn it in to your child’s teacher or the office by 8:30am on FRIDAY each week. Then ask for more! Weekly winners will be announced the following Monday.
2. Check out our First Weekend Push and One Packet Sold drawings as well!
3. Purchase ALL tickets by Sunday, October 17th. The following week we will announce our SCHOOL GRAND PRIZE winners! See yellow box for details.
First Weekend Push:
Each sold ticket turned in by 8:30AM Mon, Sept. 20 gets one entry to win a $25 Loft Gift Card.
1. INDIVIDUAL: School wide weekly surprise drawing!
2. CLASS: School wide weekly class competition. Each week, the class with the most tickets sold wins a teacher’s choice party or activity.
One Packet Sold:
Sell at least one packet and get entered in a drawing at
the end of the fundraiser for $100 Boonli (lunch) credit!
SCHOOL GRAND PRIZES:
1. For the students with the most tickets sold:
1st Place: $100 Cash
2nd Place: $75 Cash
3rd Place: $50 Cash
2. School Account Credit!! - 3 prizes available
Each student that sells 3 packets gets entered to
win $500, $300 or $150 SCHOOL ACCT CREDIT!
Help us raise money toward our Fund the Field Campaign goal of $150,000!
bottom of page